- Who is responsible for the management of your personal data?
The responsible parties are Abogados Asociados para el Comercio, la Navegación y la Industria, SLP, with registered office in Vía Augusta 143, 2-1, 08021 Barcelona, Spain, and AACNI (UK) Limited, with registered office in Thorntons, Whitehall, 33 Yeaman Shore, Dundee DD1 4BJ, United Kingdom.
- Why and how we collect personal data?
We collect personal data in order to send by post, email and/or whatsapp, information about our services, our team, legal news, court authorities, and also to send our newsletter AACNI Lex and the journal Arbitration Watch. For this purpose, we use the following channels:
- Contact form: This application allows you to request our newsletter AACNI Lex, the journal Arbitration Watch and/or laws and jurisprudence. It also enables you to send us your CV or any comments. Our legitimacy to keep the data of the sender derives from his or her consent, which can be expressed by ticking the lower box. Your data will be kept in our custody until you request us to change or destroy them.
- Emails: This mechanism enables you to send us any comments or requests. Our legitimacy to keep the data of the sender derives from his or her consent, which is consubstantial to the email. Your data will be kept in our custody until you request us to change or destroy them.
- Subscription form to AACNI Lex: This application allows you to request our newsletter AACNI Lex. Our legitimacy to keep the data of the sender derives from his or her consent, which can be expressed by ticking the lower box. Your data will be kept in our custody until you request us to unsubscribe you.
On the other hand, we also collect personal data through means other than the website and/or the emails, like verbal requests, phone conversations, engagement terms or clients’ instructions. Our legitimacy to keep the data of the relevant persons derives from their consent, which is expressed by making a specific request, agreeing to our terms or instructing us. Their data will be kept in our custody until they requests us to change or destroy them.
- Who can provide personal data?
Personal data can only be supplied by persons of 14 or more years or age, or by those who, while being under 14, are vested with legal capacity to enter into legal relationships.
- How long do we keep personal data?
Personal data will be kept in our custody until you request us to destroy them.
- To whom we may communicate your personal data?
- Can you withdraw your consent that we hold your personal data?
Any person can withdraw his or her consent at any time. Such withdrawal will not affect the terms and the nature of our prior relationship with you.
- What are your legal rights?
As an owner of personal data you possess the following rights:
- Request access to your data and, where these are inaccurate, prompt correction.
- Request the suppression of your data when, for example, these are no longer needed for the purpose they had been collected for.
- Impose restrictions to the use of your data.
- Object the use of your data in the particular instance.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with the regulations.
- Exercise any other rights which are enforceable by law.
- Where and how can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights by approaching any of the responsible parties mentioned above (vid. para. 1 supra) using the reference “Personal Data”, and specifying the rights you wish to pursue and the relevant data.
In case of doubt or discrepancies, you can address your claims to Autoridad de Protección de Datos (Jorge Juan 6, 2800 Madrid, www.agpd.es) in Spain, or to Information Commissioner’s Office (Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF,www.ico.org.uk) in the United Kingdom.
- Are your data safe?
To safeguard your rights we have adopted a number of rules in our management so that we can protect your data against interference, theft and non-authorised access.
- How can you update your personal data?
To keep your profile fully updated, you must inform us every time that there is a change in your data; otherwise we cannot guarantee the accuracy of these.